For healthcare providers as well as anyone interested in improving mental health and knowing the relationship between nutrition-micronutrients-mental health.
This class has been pre-recorded and can be viewed anytime online.
Current research shows that certain genetic weaknesses and physical conditions can catalyze moderate to serious mental disturbances. The good news is that they can be overcome or improved through natural supplements, good nutrition, and positive choices regarding sleep, exercise and one’s social environment. Yet few psychiatrists or psychotherapists know the land of evidence-based nutrient therapy well enough to instruct people how to use nutrition and micronutrients to improve mental health. Dr. Shervanick is one of those rare few who is both well-informed and passionate about giving patients this empowering information as well as supporting them on a spiritual level.
- Nutrients that can help when facing depression
- Nutrients that can help when facing anxiety
- LIVE Teleconference with Dr. Shervanick for Q&A
- Nutrients that help with Bipolar and Psychosis/ Schizophrenia
YOU WILL LEARN:
- The importance of nutritional health and its relationship to transforming psychiatric brain differences into gifts instead of limitations.
- New concepts related to the biochemical individuality of people and mental illness.
- Basic nutritional deficiencies related to depression, anxiety, psychosis and bipolar disorder.
- The role toxicity of the mind and body play in psychiatric symptoms.
- Simple supplemental recommendations for various psychiatric states.
$195 or pay $70 per month for 3 months. IMHU can provide some partial scholarships to those who have financial limitations.